Harrison Plank asked 1 year ago
1 Answers
Ashlea Lifsey Staff answered 1 year ago

Good morning, you can retrieve your W2 from Dayforce. Just login, go to Earnings and then click on the tab for Year End Forms. You will want to use a computer to login on. We have found when logging in through a smartphone you will not see the Year End Forms tab.

If you need assistance with logging into Dayforce you can call HR at 888-786-6125 x111298.