Top QuestionsCategory: Payroll Datamoved-after-terminated
Justin Hancock asked 2 years ago

If someone were terminated and then moved who would I need to get my new address to so as to ensure my W2 goes to the new address?

1 Answers
Ashlea Lifsey Staff answered 2 years ago

Hi Justin, I have contacted HR about your request. If you would like to reach out to them as well the number is 704-789-2000 x-111298. They will likely call you back tomorrow.