Top QuestionsCategory: Health BenefitsMedical benefits
Shelton Ladmirault asked 1 year ago

I’m recently married and am now on my wife’s benefit plan at her job,, how do I discontinue

1 Answers
Ashlea Lifsey Staff answered 1 year ago

Hi! You will need to go to the Employee portal, Dayforce. Once logging in, go to Forms, then Life Event Declaration. You will fill out this form. you will need to upload a copy of your marriage certificate. If you have any further questions feel free to contact benefits at 800-935-6868.