When you come to the TOP QUESTIONS page now . . . there’s a new “search window” you can use to sort all of the questions previously submitted, to see if anyone else has asked the same or similar question before, and check out the posted answers — plus you can narrow down that search by first selecting a category from the new drop-down menu.
But, of course, you can always ask your own question.
- First, just click on the green button to ASK A QUESTION
- pick a category from the new drop-down menu
- enter your question (short form)
- and then enter your question details (you have plenty of room for that)
- then click the green button . . .
The new category list includes: Health Benefits, Payroll Data, Recruiting, Settlements, Training, Transfers, Uniforms, Vacation, 401k . . . and if none of those work for you . .. just pick “Other.”
There is still a box you can check if you want to keep your post private . . . but if you don’t check that box, then we can share your question and the answers with everyone else who reads the TOP QUESTIONS page.
Go ahead and give it a try! We love to hear from you!